Photo ContestView Gallery
The contest has now closed.
Congratulations to the contest winner: J. Kim, Surrey
We’re looking for contest submissions that:
- Focus on personal experiences
- Are authentic and genuine – not too staged or phoney looking
- Share a sense of energy, fun and belonging
- Are warm and inviting scenes
- Are identifiably Vancouver Island whenever possible – feature icons and landscapes cues
- Current and fresh (e.g. not dated)
- Highlight active adventure among awe-inspiring natural wonders
- Celebrate urban experiences including culinary treats, shopping and entertainment
- Are compelling enough to make you want to try it yourself
How We Will Use Them:
These images will be used to promote a modern, vibrant and exciting tourism destination:
- Used in all of our marketing efforts (including traditional advertising, website, social media…)
- Shared selected images with other marketing bodies to promote Vancouver Island (e.g. the Canadian Tourism Commission, etc…)
Vancouver Island travel package:
Three hour whale watching trip for two with Prince of Whales in Victoria.
Two rounds of golf with one power cart rental and club rentals, at Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community in Courtenay.
National Car Rental - Mid Sized Car rental for (6 days) vacation with unlimited KM allowance.